Conditions For The Bahrain International
Friday 20th November 2020
• There will be a maximum field size of 14 runners.
• 2000 metres on the turf in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
• Enter by noon on Tuesday 6th October 2020.
• NO entry fees on that date.
• Horses need to be rated 95 or over by their domestic authority at the time of closing.
• Supplementary entry stage Tuesday November 3rd - £10,000 to enter.
• Final declaration will be done on Sunday 15th November, 11am The Kingdom of Bahrain time.
• Post Position Draw to take place on Wednesday 18th November 2020 in The Kingdom of Bahrain.
• BHRA will guarantee at least two slots in the Bahrain International Trophy for locally trained horses.
There will be two races which will grant “Automatic Invitation” to the winners even if not originally entered.
• Thursday July 9th Newmarket - The Bahrain International Sir Henry Cecil Stakes (Listed)
• Saturday Oct 10th Newmarket - The Darley Stakes (Gr.3)
• Northern Hemisphere and Southern Hemisphere 4 year olds and upwards 58 Kgs. • Northern Hemisphere 3 year olds 56.5 Kgs.
• Fillies and Mares allowed 2 Kgs.
•A group 1 winner in 2020 will carry a 1.5 Kgs penalty.
For entries and Further enquires:
International Racing Bureau
+44 1638 668881 or +44 7808 903158
Kingdom of Bahrain:
+973 3636 3360